아름다운 도시 부산에서 만나는 세계의 무용 예술

2023 BIDF

국내초청팀 파라다이스 (Paradise)

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 최고관리자
댓글 0건 조회 884회 작성일 23-04-14 16:30

본문

단체명 현대무용단 ‘자유’ (Contemporary dance company ‘JAYU’)
작품명 파라다이스 (Paradise)
공연날짜 SUN 6/4
안무가 소개 이언주

현대무용단 ‘자유’ 대표
제31회 전국무용제 은상
제31회 부산무용제 대상, 안무상, 우수무용인상
제17회 부산국제무용제 Ak21안무가육성공연 최우수상

Lee eon-ju

Contemporary dance company ‘JAYU’ Representative
Silver Award at the 31st National Dance Festival
The 31st Busan Dance Festival Grand Prize, Choreography Award, and Outstanding Dancer Award
Best Performance Award at the 17th Busan International Dance Festival Ak21 Choreographer Development Performancet
무용단소개 현대무용단 ‘자유‘는 1995년 창단 이래 부산지역과 국내·외 많은 창작 작품을 해왔다. 매년 새롭고 다양한 공연을 위한 큰 발판이 될 작품을 기획하며 야외, 기획, 거리공연 및 저명한 해외 페스티벌에 참여한바 있는 무용단이다.최근 2018, 2021 부산 국제무용제 국제안무가육상공연 AK21에서 최우수상을 수상하였으며 2022년 제31회 부산무용제에서 대상, 안무상, 우수무용인상을 수상, 제31회 전국무용제에서 은상을 수상하였다.

Since its foundation in 1995, Hyundai Dance Company ‘JAYU’ has done many creative works in Busan, at home and abroad. It is a dance company that has participated in outdoor, planning, street performances, and famous overseas festivals by planning works that will be a big stepping stone for new and diverse performances every year. Recently, he won the grand prize at the 2018 and 2021 Busan International Dance Festival AK21, won the grand prize, choreography award, and outstanding dance award at the 31st Busan Dance Festival in 2022, and won silver at the 31st National Dance Festival.
작품내용 내 몸이 원하는 진정한 파라다이스는 어디일까? 이 작품은 내 몸이 스스로 편안할 수 있는 파라다이스를 갈망하고 꿈꾸는 작품이다. 쉼이라는 것을 신체의 재충전의 일반화된 관점이 아닌, 풀리지 않는 인간 존재에 대한 해답을 얻는데서 오는 해방감과 자유 그리고 치유와 회복의 관점으로 바라보고자 한다.

What is the real paradise that my body wants? This work is a work that longs for and dreams of a paradise where my body can feel comfortable on its own. I would like to look at rest not from a generalized point of view of recharge of the body, but from the point of view of freedom and healing and recovery from the answer to the existence of a human being that cannot be solved.
작품소요시간 약 15분
음악 AGF – Liniendicke 등
출연자 명단 안선희(An sun-hee), 이언주(Lee eon-ju), 이혜리(Lee hye-ri), 서건혁(Seo geon-hyeok), 하주은(Ha ju-eun), 강선미(kang sun-mi), 황세민(Hwang se-min), 민혜빈(Min hye-been), 박수인(Park soo-in), 최혜빈(Choi hye-bin), 김다영(Kim da-young), 김채림(kim chae-rim)

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.