profile_image
작성자 최고관리자
댓글 0건 조회 949회 작성일 23-04-14 15:18

본문

단체명 안은미 컴퍼니 (Ahn Eun-Me Company)
작품명 만경창파(萬頃蒼波) (Man.Kyung.Chang.Pa)
공연날짜 SAT 6/3, SUN 6/4
안무가 소개 안 은 미

1963년 경북 영주에서 태어난 안은미는 "인간은 춤추는 동물"이라는 기조 하에 이 땅의 모든 춤의 자연사를 창작의 주제로 삼는다. 1988년 안은미 컴퍼니를 창단하여 몸으로 표현하는 언어, 신비한 색감, 에너지, 유머, 역사가 융복합된 파격적인 춤으로 전 세계에서 활약하고 있다. 대표작으로 <Let Me Change Your Name>, <조상님께 바치는 댄스>, <드래곤즈> 등이 있다.

Ahn Eunme

Ahn, Eun-Me was born in 1963, Gyeongsangbuk-do Yeongju. Under basis of “human is a dancing mammal”, her works deal with subjects of every natural history of dance. By establishing Ahn Eun-Me Company in 1988, she is active all around world with unconventional dances, containing languages expressing in body, mysterious colors, energy, humor, converged history. Her representing works are <Let's change my name>, <Dance to my ancestors>, and <Dragon>
무용단소개 안은미컴퍼니는 프랑스, 유럽을 시작으로 전 세계인의 폭발적인 사랑을 받으며 명실상부 대한민국을 대표하는 사설 무용단으로 새 역사를 써나가고 있다. 최근 아시아 밀레니얼을 주제로 한 <드래곤즈>와 인도네시아 무용수들이 참여한 <잘란잘란>을 발표하여 또 한번 저력을 보여주고 있다.

Ahn Eun-Me Company is writing a new history as a private dance troupe that represents Korea in name and reality, receiving explosive love from around the world, starting with France and Europe. Recently, <Dragons>, themed on Asian millennial, and <Jalan Jalan>, including Indonesian dancers, were shown their potential once again
작품내용 만 이랑의 푸른 물결이라는 뜻으로, 한없이 넓고 넓은 바다를 이르는 말이다. 바다를 쳐다보고 있으면 계속 밀려오는 포말이나 너울을 보면 인간의 몸은 파도의 결을 따라 리듬을 탄다. 끊임없이 쉽 없이 밀려오는 바다를 보니 이제 또 다른 여행의 돛을 올린다.

<Man Kyung Chang Pa>, meaning 'Thousands of blue waves', refers to wide and enormous scale of blue ocean. If you’re looking at the sea, you can see the foams or undulations that keep coming in, and the human body follows the rhythm of the waves. By standing in front of this beautiful seascape which moves steady and endlessly, we all should hoist our sail to begin a new journey.
작품소요시간 15분
음악 장영규 작곡
출연자 명단 김혜경(Kim, Hyekyoung), 정의영(Jung, Uiyoung), 문용식(Moon, Yongsick), 노예슬(Roh, Yeseul), 조선재(Cho, Sunjae), 한가온(Han, Gaon)

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.